Become a Virtual Volunteer for #GivingTuesdayNow, a global day of giving and unity on Tuesday, May 5, 2020. This international campaign is aimed at driving an influx of grassroots generosity and action to support nonprofits, like ours, around the world. We can really use your help!
What does it mean to be a Virtual Volunteer? Here is a list of simple ways that you can make a difference on May 5th from the comfort of your home. Your support on #GivingTuesdayNow can be as simple as advocating for us on social media or by email, sharing our mission with a family member or friend. You can also make a small gift and encourage others to join you!
Raise Awareness on Social Media and in your community
- Encourage your community to support the Hirshberg Foundation on #GivingTuesdayNow, by emailing your friends & family and sharing why you support the Hirshberg Foundation.
- Post a purple picture on social media and share why you support our mission, make sure to tag us, so we can share.
- Add our Facebook photo frame to your profile pic from now through May 5th.
- Download our #GivingTuesdayNow poster to help spread the word. You can print it and display it at home, perhaps on a window for your neighbors to see. You can also take a photo and post it on social media to help us spread awareness.
Fundraise on Social Media
- On Facebook, create a #GivingTuesdayNow Facebook Fundraiser to benefit the Hirshberg Foundation. Use this link to get it set up in seconds.
- On Instagram, use the Instagram Donation Sticker to help us raise money for our patient support programs. Create an Instagram Story, add a donation sticker and share with your friends. We’ve created a simple video to show you how.
- On Twitter, you can temporarily change your twitter display name for the day to show that you are supporting us #GivingTuesdayNow. Here’s an example.
If you have any questions, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Nathaly Guevara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without volunteers who give their time and energy, we would not be able to continue with our mission to cure pancreatic cancer. Thank you in advance for your help!